In Our Company is the blog of the USA Northeast Province Jesuits. Here, you will find news, events, stories, interesting facts, snapshots of the Jesuits, their work, and the people who make their mission possible. We invite you to participate in discussions as we offer exciting glimpses into the world of the Society of Jesus. We hope you will enjoy being In Our Company. AMDG!
About the Jesuits
The Jesuits of the USA Northeast Province labor as companions of Jesus to:
- Care for the personal, formational and spiritual needs of Jesuits and lay colleagues while developing resources that will nurture and sustain the people and works of our province.
- Foster communication in the province, the worldwide Society of Jesus and the Church at large.
- Celebrate the works, accomplishments and lives of members of the province.
- Promote awareness of Jesuits in their domestic and international ministries.
- Stimulate the promotion of social justice.
The views expressed in the posts and comments of this blog do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of the Society of Jesus and of the USA Northeast Province of the Society of Jesus and their staff. They should be understood as the personal opinions of the author.
All readers are encouraged to leave comments. While all points of view are welcome on In Our Company blog, only comments that are courteous and on-topic will be posted. All comments will be reviewed and responded to (as needed).
In Our Company reserves the right to post comments at its discretion and to delete any comments in its sole discretion. Spam and comments endorsing commercial products or services will not be posted.
Participants on this blog are fully responsible for everything that they submit in their comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain.
This blog may contain external links to other sites. In Our Company does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information on external sites. Links to particular items in hypertext are not intended as endorsements of any views expressed, products or services offered on outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring those sites.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or fill out the form below. AMDG!