Jesuits, friends and benefactors share travel notes and more from a meaningful and moving tour of the Holy Land.
- Arrival and tour of Amman, with a visit to the Amphitheater and Citadel
- Visit to King Abdullah Mosque
- Papal Mass at Amman International Stadium
- Travel to the Jesuit Refugee Center for a visit with staff and refugees
- Drive toward Jericho, the oldest city in the world, to view Temptation Mount
- Drive to Jerusalem to visit the Mount of Olives and view the “Golden City”
- Walk to the Garden of Gethsemane to visit the Church of All Nations, the Garden of Agony and the Church and Tomb of the Virgin Mary
Click here to view a photo and information on the second portion of the trip, including Madaba and Jericho.
Click here to view photos and more from the final portion of the trip, including Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem and Jordan.